Friday, April 30, 2010

Cafe Fokus


So, I walk past this cafe a lot on the way to CSS and always wanted to go in but somehow just never did. It looks pretty posh and I always suspected it would be horribly overpriced (even by Copenhagen standards) which of course, it was.

This was on the crazy day that it rained, then SNOWED, then was sunny and then was cloudy. Every single weather forecast possible in one day. Madness. Although it did make me feel slightly less awkward about being in my bright red rainboots. Heh. =) Anyhow, I settled in with a cup of coffee and a cookie in the corner of the cafe with cushy seats. Twas pretty cosy--or as cosy as it gets at a place with a clean minimalist design.




Cool looking girl with leopard print leggings.




Coffee was not bad... cookie was nice and big. Definitely expensive, but then so is the rest of Copenhagen. You do get a student discount if you show them your student card though! Plus, they had cool plates and cups and stuff. I also really liked the metal balls for some reason. Haha gives new meaning to Balls of Steel eh? Ok, I don't even really know what I meant by that and it is hardly funny but it is 3 in the morning so you cannot really count on me being completely coherent or lucid nor expect me to have any real wit.

No comments:

Post a Comment